Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Go Banana!

I'd pretend like I have a purpose behind me typing right now, but to be honest I've got nothing. I've been re-watching season 1 of Fringe with my girlfriend cause she's never experienced the awesomeness that is Olivia Dunnem and Peter Bishop. Honestly, it's my second favorite show. (X-Files is essentially impossible to top.) Watching it kinda makes me want to be an FBI agent, which in turn makes me want to be a Naxy SEAL, which in turn makes me want to be able to breath under water and be really sneaky, which makes me want to be a mutant, which makes me wonder when the next X-Men movie is coming out, which makes me remember playing with my sweet Batman toys as a kid, which reminds me of living in California, which reminds me that I've always wanted to learn to surf, which reminds me of these YouTube videos I saw, which make me want to learn Japanese, which reminds me there's a free Japanese class tonight, which reminds me that I'm attending the most kickin' awesome university in the world!

Welcome to the world of Danny Baer's thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment