Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mom, you're cheesing me off so bad right now!

So I was thinking about the awesome english muffin breakfast sandwiches I just ate in the caf out here in Hawaii and I started focusing my thoughts on the cheese cause it's evil cheese. It's super sticky and it just gets everywhere. There is no stopping that cheese from getting into your hair. Anywho... that got me thinking of how it would be crazy and all "Fringe" like if it got my mouth stuck together. Then I started thinking about Pizza the Hut from Spaceballs, which obviously led me to the Leaning Tower of Cheesa from "A Goofy Movie." Dang! It actually got me somewhere meaningful but now I can't recollect where it got me. Whoops. Needless to say, beware of the cheese!

3 comments:

  1. You just wanted to grab my attention with the "Mom" part, right?
    P.S. Your brain works weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single time something possibly strange starts to happen or I'm in a weird circumstance my brain starts spinning this elaborate Fringe scenario. It has become a real problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had something exactly like this happen to me at food land! only it was velveeta cheese... it was a picture of the velveeta mac and cheese and i was like... "does the cheese really look like that? i bet thats painted...people can paint some really realistic looking stuff... like at disney land... how do they paint stuff to look so real? how often do they have to go back and repaint that paint? like four times a year i bet.." which led me to ask, " what is it called when something is done four times a year? quadrupanually?" turns out its quarterly..... quarterly is the correct term.

    ReplyDelete